- The logs are uploaded as soon as the 4U1UN QSL Manager received them from New York
- No QSOs made after the date and time listed in the Clublog OQRS are uploaded to LoTW.
- The 4U1UN QSL Manager Logs are the same as the situation in Clublog and LoTW.
- All QSOs are uploaded at the same time to Clublog and LoTW.
Dimensions of the 4U1UN and special call QSL cards:
Height 3 1/2 in. (90 mm), Width 5 1/2 in. (140 mm)
- Ensure that the QSO information on your card is clear and correct. Be sure that time and date of your QSO's are in UTC.
- Enclose a good quality self addressed envelope (SAE) of sufficient size and strength for the number of return cards expected. No Air Mail envelopes and no labels only please! If the postage is ok, the QSL Manager will stamp the envelope with a A-Priortity stamp. Up to eight QSO's can be confirmed on a single card.
- Enclose US dollars or sufficient International Reply Coupons (IRC's) to meet postage costs. Loose Swiss stamps are also welcome. We can not use stamps or currency form other countries. The IRC's must be propely stamped. Only new valid IRC's will be accepted.
- Please do not send other currencies or cheques. Applications received direct but without a self addressed envelope, an envelope wich is too small, or without sufficient postage will receive confirmations via the burerau.
| || |
$3 for Priority, $2 for Economy
| || |
4U1UN uploads QSOs as fast as possbile. All 4U1UN existing computerlog QSO's (starting 1993) are uploaded to the ARRL Logbook of the World (LoTW) and Clublog.
Economy Letter (max 250 x 176 mm / 9.8'' x 6.9''), 1 to 20 g, to Europe is CHF 1.40
Priority Letter (max 250 x 176 mm / 9.8'' x 6.9''), 1 to 20 g, to Europe is CHF 1.50
Priority Letter (max 250 x 176 mm / 9.8'' x 6.9''),1 to 20 g, to Oversea ia CHF 2.00
One IRC stamped in Oversea covers a Priority Letter (max 250 x 176 mm / 9.8'' x 6.9'') to Oversea
Your 4U1UN QSL Managers:
Herb, HB9BOU, 4U1UN QSL Manager, direct cards
Manfred, HB9ACA, assistant 4U1UN QSL Manager, bureau cards
Berti, HB9SLO, assistant 4U1UN QSL Manager, bureau cards